Licensed Providers:

To become a Licenced provider, we suggest that you visit the Child Care Licensing State Bureau of Child Care Licensing, Information for Child Care Licensing web site or you can contact them by phone @:

Utah County: 374-7668

Salt Lake 801-538-6152, 1-888-287-3704

Saint George area 1435-877-1323

Once you have started the process to be licensed or certified, give us a call and we will be glad to come to your home to enroll and train you in the food program. Upon receiving your License or Certification you can start claiming in the food program.